Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Clove Essential Oil and Oil Pulling

Clove Essential Oil
and 
Oil Pulling

Clove has a very strong aroma and has many uses in both health and food preparation.
The warm spicy smell of it in Chai tea or during the holidays with the cloves stuck in the peel of an orange for a great festive aroma. For over two thousand years, clove has been used for fragrance and spice.  Clove's first form is the handpicked flower buds of the "Eugenia caryophyllata" tree found in the Maluku Islands in Indonesia.  Each bud is dried until the pink blossoms have turned brown. From there the dried cloves are ground and used in cooking or distilled for their essential oil content.

Nutritionally, they are a good source of vitamin k, fiber, iron, magnesium and calcium.  But where they shine is in manganese.  2 teaspoons of clove boast over 120% of our RDA!  Manganese helps in prevention of osteoporosis, anemia and PMS.  Cloves are one of the highest valued antioxidant available to us, with no other coming close to its measure of greatness.  This means that clove is a key ingredient for anyone who wants to detox and rid their body of harmful toxins.  As a concentrated essential oil, there is no comparison!  But with great power comes great responsibility!  High doses of  (Eugenol ) clove is not good for the health of our liver. This should only be an issue for those with inflammation of the liver, hepatitis or cirrhosis, etc.  Clove Essential Oil is a powerful substance!

With its anti-inflammatory capability it is very beneficial for disease prevention and especially for oral health.  It is antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic and very antiseptic.  Which is why CEO is a longtime dental remedy dating back to 1640 where the French and Eastern medicine was a go-to for dental needs.  The Journal of Dentistry published a comparison between CEO and Benzocaine for its numbing effect.  There was no difference recorded, indicating the same numbing effect.  CEO's benefits extend to slow decay and helping in remineralization of teeth.  It's interesting that fluoride is so heavily used and recommended when there are clear, natural alternatives.  It seems that we have to go back to ancient wisdom to move forward in natural health solutions.

An estimated 80% of disease symptoms are caused by problems in the mouth.  Experts claim that it is possible to reverse cancer by eliminating oral infections and 90% of all heart attacks are caused by oral pathogens.  Autoimmune disorders can be resolved by getting rid of toxic dental materials.  Reversing gum disease can help with digestive problems and root canal procedures can increase your risk of cancer and other degenerative diseases.

Used primarily in Ayurvedic medicine, oil pulling has gained some popularity in the U.S., and it happens to be one of the lost keys in abundant life health.  Oil pulling is a fantastic oral detoxification procedure that is simply done by swishing a tablespoon of oil (organic coconut is my favorite and very pleasant in taste) in your mouth for 10-20 minutes.  Do not swallow the "toxic swish", but just spit into a garbage can not your sink as it will solidify.  Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth normally.  It prevents bad breath, bleeding gums, throat dryness and tooth decay.   But more importantly, it is a way to remove the deadly toxins from your body and mouth very easily in addition to strengthening your gums, jaws and teeth.  It creates a clean, antiseptic oral environment needed to prevent cavities and disease.

By adding a drop of clove with orange, lemon or peppermint essential oil to the coconut oil (which is a carrier oil) you have just supercharged the process! 
Just remember never use clove oil by its self as it will burn you!
If you have an sore or infection in your mouth, mix clove with oregano or tea tree oil, as both of these are very good for combating viruses.
Make this a daily ritual or at least 3-5 times per week to see what differences you notice.

I am excited to say that next week our daughter will be doing a guest post for us. Here is a link to her own blog: Young Sophisticate

Have a great week. 
Be kind.
Be yourself as there is no one else like you.
Judd

2 comments:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete