Tandoori Bread Pizza
This is by-far the best homemade pizza we've ever made.
It's quick and easy, too!
- Lightly spray tandoori bread with extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt or fresh garlic to taste.
- Spread a thin layer of organic tomato sauce over crust. Since we use a plain sauce, we add Italian seasoning.
- Cover pizza with your choice of "cheese". Our absolute favorite is Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds, which is dairy, lactose and casein free.
- Top with your favorite toppings (we suggest fresh basil, Roma/plum tomatoes, and/or pineapple).
- Bake on a baking stone or cookie sheet at 400 for approximately 15 minutes, or until crust begins to get crunchy.