Kristen's Vegan Crock-Pot Chili
- Crushed Tomatoes-28 oz. can
- Diced Tomatoes-28 oz. can
- Red Kidney Beans-Two 15.5 oz. cans
- White Cannellini Beans-15.5 oz. can
- Black Beans-15.5 oz. can
- 1 Large White Onion, Diced
- Spices: Garlic Powder, Cumin, Italian Seasoning Blend, Chili Powder
- Optional-1 bag of browned Gardein Beefless Ground Crumbles
Meanwhile, add all other ingredients to your Crock-Pot. Once browned, add the Beefless Crumbles. I like to cook the chili on the highest heat setting for approximately 4 hours, but if you have more time and would like it to cook longer, by all means use the Crock-Pot setting that you're most comfortable with. Stir occasionally and enjoy!
A note from Kristen regarding the spices: You'll see I didn't put exact measurements in the ingredient list. When it comes to flavoring with spices, I like to cook by taste rather than measurement. However, for a guideline I would say I used approximately 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder and 1 teaspoon of all other spices.
As with all of our recipes, please drop us a note or comment if you try them. And please share, share, share our blog with your friends and family; we love sharing our joy of cooking (and eating!) with others.