Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lemongrass Essential Oil


Lemongrass Essential Oil

Lemongrass is a perennial grass native to tropical areas such as Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Indonesia etc.  It grows in large dense clumps and has bright-green sharp edged leaves.  It commonly used  as a flavoring in Asian food and drinks.  But its essential oils are one of the most versatile used oils today.
It is used in many skin care, deodorants, shampoos and lotions because of its calming aroma.  Because of its refreshing scent it helps to relieve stress, anxiety, irritability and insomnia.  It soothes sore muscles, period cramps and headaches.  It can also be used to kill fleas and lice on your dog!

Like most essential oils, lemongrass is highly anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, fungicidal and antiseptic.  Which makes it great for both internal and external infections including ringworm and athletes foot fungus.  It reduces inflammation and helps in digestive issues and even hair loss and scalp issues.  Remember most oils need to be mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut, olive, jojoba etc. when using them topically.

It makes a great and inexpensive cleaning product that is free from nasty chemicals.  But also gives your home, bathrooms and kitchen a clean fresh smell!  You can use it on all your counter tops, glass, toilets and showers. 

Multi-purpose Cleaner:
     In a 32 oz spray bottle mix 1 cup distilled white vinegar with 3 cups distilled water.
20-25 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
(Opt- 10 drops Tea Tree oil for stronger bacterial cleaner, but not necessary)
That's it!
You can spray it in your toilets and let soak while you clean the rest of bathroom.
 
You will be amazed how fresh your home feels and smells when using this chemical free cleaner.
It will also make you feel better by not breathing in nasty chemicals.

Here is a 20 minute video on the benefits of some essential oils by The Truth About Cancer.

Have a great week.
Be kind.
Judd


2 comments:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete