Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Eucalyptus Essential oil

Eucalyptus Essential Oil



The Australian Aboriginal people have a history dating back tens of thousands of years.   They have been using eucalyptus leaves and oils extensively for its healing properties for quite some time.   They would bind leaves around serious wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.  They also used its lung-opening aroma for clearing respiratory congestion and to help suppress coughing.   Kris and I spray eucalyptus oil into the hot steam of the shower for an invigorating clean feeling.  Eucalyptus oil, along with the oil of citronella is a excellent insect repellent with no harsh chemicals for you to absorb.  It can also be used a rub/bath for sore muscles, joint pain and even headaches.  The Aborigines would sometimes burn the leaves and inhale the smoke to relieve headache pain.


It has an anti-viral, antibacterial and antiviral properties against common pathogens such as E.coli, Streptococcus, Canida and several others.  German researchers in 2001 found that eucalyptus and tea tree oil inhibited both herpes simplex virus 1 and 2.  Nature sure is incredible!  

Some other health benefits of eucalyptus are;
*Regulates blood sugar levels.
*Anti-inflammatory.
*Pain reliever and fever reducer.
*Lowers blood pressure.
*Boosts brain functions.


Here are two ways to use eucalyptus oil;
Inhalation: providing instant relief for upper respiratory issues, place a few drops of oil in your palms, rub together and place over your nose and mouth(STAY AWAY FROM EYES). Breathe in deeply for a few minutes.
External Application: Using an organic carrier oil( coconut, almond, olive etc) dilute and massage into your skin around neck, ears and chest.  You can also add a few drops into one cup of Epsom salts, dissolving into a hot bath for sore muscles and soothing for urinary tract infections.


Essential oils have been used by many cultures for thousands of years.  Besides the Aborigines, Chinese and Indian cultures have used oils for a wide range of medical conditions.  Now Western cultures are becoming more aware of their excellent benefits.

I will go deeper into the wonderful benefits of using Essential Oils over the next few weeks.

"Walk with integrity.  Lead with love.  
Exude the change you want to see in this complicated, divided world"
Rich Roll

Have a great week.
Be kind.
Judd


2 comments:

  1. Nice post. The natural oils always give good benefits to our health and even for all the purposes and it has many benefits for the people. Also, use the other oils like Pure Coconut Oil in Chennai for the strong life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete