Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sugar Update

After the post entry on Sugar on January 15th, I've had a few people ask about the type of sugar that we use.   I failed to mention that so here it is.  We mostly use Organic Coconut Palm Sugar around the house and I bring Organic Stevia packets with me while out of town working for convenience. 


Erythritol is another plant-based sweetener like Stevia which sometimes is blended together that you can use.  There has been some research on Date sugar and even though they are 80% pure sugar, they are packed full of vitamins and minerals making them the best alternative sweetener.   Here's a great article on Dates and Your Health.   I will be switching to this type when our Coconut Palm Sugar is gone.   Just remember to cut out processed foods which are always high in added unhealthy sugars.

For an awesome anti-oxidant drink with amazing benefits watch this: Better than Green Tea?

Have a great day!
Judd


No comments:

Post a Comment