Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2021

10 Year Blog Anniversary

 February 6, 2011

It's been 10 years since we posted our 1st blog post: Skinny Bitch in the Kitch

In that time we have posted over 300 different recipes, ideas and general knowledge of living a plant-based, eco-friendly lifestyle.  With over 65,000 views, I hope we have been able to  make a difference in your daily choices of how you look at your diet, health and the beautiful world we live in.  Throughout this journey I have broadened my horizons and learned many things about myself.   I have also made mistakes in what I have posted and went back and edited those to make it right.  I have learned that you must listen, study and make your own decisions on the information you receive from others.  Do not rely on what you read and hear from one person's thoughts and ideas.  Everyone has an opinion, it doesn't mean they are correct.  Listen to your heart, spirit and (especially for your health): your gut.

Over the next few weeks I am hoping to continue posting on the different vitamins and their roles and benefits for our health.  Vitamin A and Vitamin B complex have been already covered.  I will do each one in order, C, D etc. and even one you might not know that is essential: Vitamin "N". You have to wait for that one, (or maybe not!) it is way down the list.

Here's a few thoughts to ponder:

A completely plant-based burger and fries



Have a great week. 

Be kind.

WEAR YOUR MASK!

Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment