Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Information Sunday

Information Sunday

Today's post is all about information.  I come across so many articles about nutrition and wellness, and I'd like to share a few with you.  These are from one of my favorite websites, One Green Planet:  

Another great website with lots of valuable information is Mind Body Green.  Check out one of their posts I found to be interesting: How to Make it Real Easy to Eat Healthy.


  
Lastly, here's our latest cookbook recommendation:  "The Thug Kitchen Cookbook".  Let me warn you, it contains language that may be offensive to some, so with that in mind make your own decision whether or not to check it out.  We find it humorous, and the recipes easy to make and delicious.  In addition, the nutritional knowledge is unsurpassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment